Weber Workshops Store
If you have any questions regarding these terms & conditions, you can contact us at this page.
Terms & Conditions:
The Store, and all content available on the Store, is provided on an “as-is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All goods and services purchased through the Store are provided on an “as-is” basis unless otherwise noted in the packaging included with the goods and services. WW reserves the right to make part or component substitutions as we feel necessary to maintain excellent product quality.
You acknowledge, by your use of this Store, that your use of this Store is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this Store, and that neither Weber Workshops nor any of its partners shall be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this Store.
All rights, title, and interest in and to Weber Workshops goods and services provided here are and will remain the exclusive property of Weber Workshops and its licensors. They are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms & Conditions gives you a right to use the Weber Workshops name or any of the Weber Workshops trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Weber Workshops, is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
Pricing and Availability:
All goods and services offered on the Store are subject to availability. Prices are subject to change without notice at any time.
Weber Workshops reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order for any reason at any time, including after an order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed. We may attempt to contact you if all or a portion of your order is cancelled, or if additional information is needed to complete and accept your order.
Sales & Import Tax:
Weber Workshops calculates and charges sales tax for the State of Nevada. Any sales tax charged will be indicated during the checkout process. Weber Workshops does not have the ability to honor tax-exempt entities at the time of order. Tax-exempt entities can request a refund of sales tax paid on an order. It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to pay any sales tax owed on any goods purchased for delivery to States or countries outside of Nevada.
For overseas customers, import duties and taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer. Weber Workshops cannot be held responsible for additional incurred duties.
It is also worth noting that while we are a US-based company, due to popular demand several of our products may ship direct from our own warehouse in Taipei. This will be evident by the shipping method shown at checkout (DHL is the only option at that point). In this case, the customer is responsible for import duties and customs to the USA. Weber Workshops will help to provide any documentation needed to clear customs, which we know from experience is not usually needed.
Weber Workshops policy is to dispatch either the following or the second working day after an order is received. Delays due to carriers, pandemics, customs and import issues and strikes can and will occur and are unfortunately out of the control of WW. We will assist when possible in resolving these issues but we can not be held responsible for third party delays. Please bear this in mind when choosing a less expensive carrier such as USPS, since resolving any issue can be a very long process.
All orders are insured to the full value. Once a trace has been completed, and the shipper has deemed a package lost in transit, WW will either issue a full refund or dispatch another item.
Resale and Risk of Loss:
Purchases made on the Store are intended for end users only, and are not authorized for resale. Title and risk of loss for all products purchased from the Store pass to the purchaser at the time of delivery by Weber Workshops to the freight carrier.
While WW and our international shipping partners will assist the customer in clearing goods through the delivery country’s Customs, it is the customer’s responsibility to provide any additional clearance paperwork or import documents required.
Refused deliveries will be returned to our warehouse. It may take up to 45 days for the returned items to be identified as refused, and processed for a refund. Any fees assessed by the shipping company to return a delivery to the shipment origin are the customer’s responsibility and will be deducted from the refund amount. Restocking fees will be charged for any goods returned due to customer’s refusal of delivery.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the purchase of your Grinder (EG-1, HG-1 or Moulin) from the Store, you can return the product(s) within 30 days of purchase for a product refund minus a 15% restocking fee provided the product(s) are in like new condition and are in their original packaging. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Accessories unfortunately are not eligible for a return.
To initiate a refund, and to arrange for the return of the product(s), you can contact us at this page. You are responsible for the costs of shipping the product back to Weber Workshops.
Scratches and Dings:
We check everything 100% before leaving our factories for common defects, both functional and cosmetic. We have our own inspection criteria, and anything that leaves our factory or workshop has passed that. That said, especially with international customs agents, products may arrive with small blemishes or scratches due to the inspection process. Weber Workshops cannot and will not be held liable for such defects, and the customer agrees that all such defects must be taken up with their local customs office. We manufacture high quality tools that are intended to be used daily for years and years to come, and will develop their own patina with time. As a manufacturer, we aim to reduce the carbon footprint of our products as much as possible, the majority of which is caused by transporting our products to our customers. We ask our customers to respect and adhere to this policy as we do.
Your Weber Workshops grinder is covered by a 1 year day limited warranty from the date of purchase.
Should your Weber Workshops product have a defect in product material or workmanship within the first year after purchase, Weber Workshops will either ship you the appropriate replacement part or have you return the product to us for repair or replacement. Weber Workshops reserves the right to determine whether an issue is an actual defect or within the standard manufacturing allowable quality standard. We create our own high standards and pride ourselves on upholding them to maintain high product quality.
Weber Workshops will not pay for:
- Repairs of replacements when the product is used for purposes other than intended.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse or abuse or use with products not approved by Weber Workshops.
- Customer defined issues that are deemed by Weber Workshops to be within standard manufacturing specifications. We will take responsibility for what we consider to be actual issues.
Please follow these instructions to receive warranty service:
- Note the product serial number. This number is usually located on the back or underside of the product, either on a sticker or an imprinted graphic.
- Have the original or a copy of the sales receipt.
- Contact Weber Workshops at this page to describe the material or workmanship defect. Weber Workshops will then determine if a replacement part can be shipped to you, or if the product needs to be returned to Weber Workshops for repair or replacement.
- If the product needs to be returned to Weber Workshops for repair or replacement under the Warranty, Weber Workshops will issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization code as well as information as to where to ship the product. Upon receipt of the product, Weber Workshops may ship a replacement or contact you with further information regarding repair of the product. Typical turnaround time to address Warranty claims is 10-14 business days, plus shipping, depending on your geographical location and type of damage or Warranty claim. Any Warranty returns must be in the original shipping packaging.
- Shipping costs. If an RMA is issued, in some cases Weber Workshops will pay for return shipping from the customer’s point of origin. If a product is deemed to be without fault or in need of repair, the customer will be responsible for both the cost of shipping to return the unit to Weber Workshops as well as the cost of shipping back to the customer.
- For additional protection of the product and secure handling while a product is being returned for any Warranty repair, Weber Workshops recommends that you use a traceable, insured delivery service. Weber Workshops is not responsible for any damage while a product is in transit or for products shipped that are not delivered to Weber Workshops.